Here at Inglis Vets, we are completely committed to preventative healthcare. Membership of our bespoke healthcare plans give us the opportunity to work with you to support your pet in all aspects of their healthcare.
Our Inglis Vets Active Care Plan and Lifetime Care Plan, now include consultations for healthy and unwell pets. We know that the cost of caring for your pet can mount up and we're delighted to offer plans that heavily discount routine treatments and other services, and spread that discounted cost over a year with a simple direct debit.
Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer your pets’ necessary vaccinations and dispense up-to-date veterinary recommended worming and flea treatments. We’ll also examine the general health of your pet with clinical examinations to ensure we can offer the best advice on how to get keep your pet healthy and prevent problems arising in the future where we can.
Inglis Vets Active Careplan
- All consultations for healthy and unwell pets*
- Routine vaccinations and boosters
- Lungworm prevention
- All year round flea, tick and worm treatment
- Nail clipping and anal gland expressing
- Discount on our bespoke hydrotherapy and physiotherapy services
Plus these discounts
- 50% discount - emergency consultation
- 50% discount - processing insurance claims
- 25% discount - dental scale and polish
- 10% discount - food and toys and all our services
*Does not include specialist or referral consultations or procedures, sampling or treatments during consultations.
Inglis Vets Lifetime Careplan
All the benefits and discounts of the Active Careplan - PLUS THESE ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
- 25% off neutering and spaying
- Dental scale and polish
- 25% off additional dental procedures
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Urine sampling for checking diabetes, kidney etc
- Annual liver, kidney and diabetes check - including blood samle if required
- Processing of insurance claims
- Blood pressure monitoring
If You Have Pet Insurance
If you have pet insurance for unexpected illness the Inglis Vets Care Plans works very well in combination as they cover the vast majority of routine health needs. This will allow you to budget monthly and save money on your pet’s total health care.
Please contact any of our surgeries to complete a simple registration form, which will require your bank account details. Our client care team will be happy to answer any queries you may have.