Although our waiting rooms are currently closed, 1 client can accompany their pet into the consultation room when invited. We do ask that clients adhere to the instructions below to keep our team, patients, and clients safe. Anyone not following the instructions below may be asked to leave the surgery and wait outside for the remainder of their pet's consultation.
- Masks must be worn at all times (unless medically exempt).
- Sanitise hands on arrival and departure - We have hand sanitiser located at all entrances and exits as well as throughout our surgeries.
- Social Distancing must always be maintained
- Consultations will be kept to a maximum of 15 minutes inside the consultation room as per government guidelines - You may be asked to step outside if your consultation takes longer than the maximum time limit, however, please rest assured you will still receive a full consultation.
- Under NO circumstances should you enter the building if you are suffering from any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 - new and continuous cough, temperature and loss or change in taste and/or smell. If you are suffering from any of these symptoms, please rearrange your appointment.
- One person per patient - We kindly ask those with dependents (including small children) to wait outside during consultations.
- Email first - We continue to receive a very high volume of calls from clients – if your enquiry is not urgent please consider emailing.
- Always respect our staff and those around you - we are all here to help but require your co-operation to ensure a safe and manageable environment for everyone.
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
The Inglis Team.